EAC 2017: ExamSoft is proud to host this year’s assessment conference in Denver, Colorado. The Mile High City is a melting pot of gorgeous natural landscapes, a thriving arts and culture scene, and endless opportunities for shopping and recreation. Please visit Denver.org for more information on this breathtaking destination.
Some of our must-see spots include:
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science: The Denver Museum of Nature & Science features exhibits designed to take visitors on a journey through prehistoric times to present day. Patrons can even gain cosmic insight while viewing exhilarating films at the Phipps IMAX Theater in The Gates Planetarium.
- LoDo Historic District: Nestled in the heart of downtown, Denver’s oldest neighborhood boasts a variety of renowned restaurants, shops, and boutiques against a remarkable backdrop. It also houses Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies. Visitors can take a tour of one of Major League Baseball’s premier ballparks or take in a game (the Rockies play against the San Francisco Giants in evening games on June 15 and June 16, 2017).
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Located at the center of the city, this 23-acre landscape features 45 brilliant gardens and one of the nation’s top 10 conservatories.
- Red Rocks Park: Hoisted 6,450 feet above sea level, Denver’s Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater provides spectacular views for hikers, bikers, outdoor enthusiasts, and music lovers alike. Try a challenging workout on one of the trails or view the concert calendar to see if there’s a show you’d like to attend while you’re in town for EAC.
- Denver’s 16th Street Mall: Free shuttle buses carry visitors to and from boutiques, outdoor cafes, and historic office buildings located on a mile-long stretch that runs through downtown.
EAC 2017 will be held at the Denver Marriott City Center, located in the heart of downtown and within walking distance of some of the city’s most notable attractions, including the LoDo Historic District, 16th Street Mall, and more. Guests can experience deluxe rooms, exceptional Rocky Mountain views, and farm-to-table dining at Prospect’s Urban Kitchen, or get a quick caffeine fix from the Starbucks on site.
Attendees may enjoy a special conference rate of $190 plus tax. The rate is also available four days before and three days after EAC. Rooms are filling up fast, so be sure to book early. Off-site parking is $35 daily for self-parking and $42 daily plus tax for valet service.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in all conference spaces. To gain free Wi-Fi in your Marriott hotel room, please sign up for the free Marriott Rewards program and add your member number to your reservation.
Hotel Update: The Marriott is now sold out for the duration of the conference. The following hotels are also offering a $190 a night rate when booking through the provided links or by calling to request the ExamSoft Assessment Conference rate.
Limited rooms available
Book your stay here
818 17th St, Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 607-9000
1 block from Marriott
Open availability, special rate avail. through May 31st
Book your stay here
918 17th St, Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 867-8100
2 blocks from Marriott
Airport & Airline Discounts
- Denver International Airport is located 26 miles from the Marriott City Center and offers service on every major airline to more than 180 destinations.
- United Airlines: Book online or call 800-426-1122 and provide offer code ZYK2182248 in the promotions box on the book a flight screen to receive a 2%-10% discount. Denver is a hub for United so you may find a non-stop flight.
Delta Airlines: Type meeting event code NMPPU into Delta’s advanced search page to receive a 2-10% discount on fares to Denver. Attendees can also receive the discount when booking by phone. Call 1-800-328-1111 and provide the meeting event code when prompted by the customer service representative.
Taxi fare to the Marriott is approximately $60.
Hop on the new A line train from the airport to Union Station for $9 then transfer to the 16th St Mall free bus that brings you two blocks from the hotel.
SuperShuttle shared ride & sedan airport transfer service is offering a special 10% discount to all EAC attendees.
Transportation around the City:
- Uber is available around Denver. If you’re new to the car service, sign up now with promo code uberEACDenver to get your first ride (up to $15) free.
- View Taxi Fare Finder for more estimated fares around the city.
- If you’re interested in renting a vehicle for your stay in Denver, you can receive discounted rates at the following companies:
Average high temperatures in June are in the mid-80s with lows in the mid-50s. The entire month of June averages less than 2 inches of rain, so you will likely stay dry. The meeting rooms could be slightly cool, so you may want to bring a light jacket or sweater to stay comfortable.